June 2020
S M T W T F S
« Sep    
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930  

Search Posts

Advertisement

About Us

We love fashion, culture, music, and everything in between. From politics to the runway, we're unbashful in our views, constructive in our thoughts, and glamorous in our style. Welcome!

  • Email us:
    editor@emcblue.com
  • Follow us on Twitter:
    @emcblue
  • Senior Managing Editor
    Virginia “Ginny” Van de Wall
  • Junior Managing Editors
    Megan Dawson
  • Jessica Passananti
  • Fashion Editor
    Mashal Zaman
  • Culture Editor
    Lindsay Jill Barton
  • Music Editor
    Lakin Starling
August 31, 2012  | by: Abby Oladipo

Lindsay Lohan

It seems wherever Lindsay Lohan goes, trouble follows. This week, the actress was swept in claims she was involved in a home burglary. However, it’s been reported that the Liz and Dick star will not be prosecuted for the burglary at the home of her acquaintance that occurred earlier this month.

Lohan along with two men were said to be involved in a possible burglary court case after items were reported missing by the homeowner. Lohan had been a house guest at the Hollywood Hills home and it was reported that a card holder, cash, keys and sunglasses had been stolen from the house.

On Tuesday however, prosecutors announced they would not be pursuing a case against Lohan because of lack of evidence. “We do not have sufficient evidence to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt,” a prosecutor wrote.

The home owner also stated he did not want to follow a case for the missing items.  Suspicions towards Lohan came after one of the suspected men claimed he, Lohan and another man visited the home and took some items. The man however didn’t elaborate on who stole the items.

The prosecutors’ announcement is good news to Lohan who is still on probation for her 2011 case where she was accused of stealing a necklace worth $2,500 and pleaded no contest. Part of the deal of that case was that Lohan did not have to continue court updates as long as she stayed out of trouble.

Lindsay released a statement through her spokesman Steve Honig. “Lindsay is glad this matter has been cleared up so she can focus on her upcoming projects,” Honig said.

It seems Lindsay Lohan is finally getting a break!

Do you think Lohan was really involved in the theft?

Social Share Toolbar
Tags: , ,
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.