So, we’re sure you’ve heard the rumors of reality star and businesswoman Kim Kardashian and bad-boy rapper Kayne West. But, in case you missed them, we’re here to give you the dirt. Here’s the rundown and what we think.
- Wednesday, Kim and Kanye were out on the town. Early Thursday morning, she was spotted leaving his place in the same outfit as the night before. What, friends don’t have sleepovers?
- He wrote a song about her: Theraflu. The lyrics? ”I admit I fell in love with Kim, ’round the same time she fell in love with him. Well that’s cool baby girl, do your thing, lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team.” Jay, referring to Jay-Z, a part-owner of the New Jersey Nets, the team that Kim’s ex-hubby Kris Humphries plays for.
- Kim took to the Today Show to share with Ann Curry that Kanye and Kim “have been friends for years.” But, she also added “you never know what the future holds or where my life will take me.”
- Back in 2010, Kanye’s ex Amber Rose took to The Wendy Williams Show, then to Star magazine, then to RapFix Live, to talk about how “they were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other.” She blamed Kim for her split with Kanye. Rose though, does seem pretty happy now that she’s bounced on to the next big thing, Wiz Khalifa.
- Kourtney Kardashian points out on Fox & Friends that “he has a K,” which seems to be a recent trend for Kim. “They’re definitely friends, been friends for years.”
According to a Wall Street Journal blog, Russell Simmons, says that’s not the case. His explanation does make sense.
”Both Kanye and Kim have met many people throughout their lives. Most people who date Kim Kardashian or Kanye West become instantly famous. We know that if Kim and Kanye are dating, they may become more famous, but they won’t make each other famous. They won’t make each other rich. Kim who is still making so much money being Kim, is not looking at Kanye’s money as a reason to date him…so we know Kanye aint’ saying she’s a gold-digger! They are both on a journey to quiet the noise and hopefully this is it.”
So, what do you think? Do you care? And how excited are you to see Kanye guest appear on the new season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, because you know he will. Season 7 comes back to E! on May 20!Tags: Amber Rose, Are they Aren't they, dating, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries